February 24 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Gateway to Parenthood: St. Louis Infertility Awareness 2018
Mark your calendar and save the date for the 3rd Annual Gateway to Parenthood, St. Louis Infertility Awareness Seminar.
This annual event will take place from 8am-3pm on Saturday, February 24th 2018.
This years theme: Getting Back to the Basics
Its here that you’ll hear stories of hope & encouragement, learn the latest advancements and research, capture ideas on how to improve your journey with infertility and so much more.
Topics for Discussion:
- Family Planning & Fertility Screening with your OBGYN
- Holistic Approaches to Enhancing Fertility
- Understanding Male Factor Fertility
- Alternative Treatments to Infertility
- Embryo Donation and Adoption
- Infertility Support Mix & Mingle
- Importance of Genetic Carrier Screening and Family Planning
- Third Party Reproductive Options & Law
- Latest Scientific Advancements
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss/Miscarriages
- Sexual Health when battling Infertility
As we have seen in years past, we do expect standing room only. Therefore, we do encourage you to RSVP early and secure your spot.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Don’t miss your chance to WIN one of several attendance prizes including a FREE IVF treatment and a total of $20,000 worth of fertility treatment care.
For more information and to register: https://www.mcrmfertility.com/gateway-to-parenthood/